Terms And Conditions
Dalda Festive Dhamaka Contest
1. The Contest is promoted by Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. and Omnicom Media Group India Pvt.
Ltd. will act as an enabler for conducting the Contest in a fair and transparent manner.
The Contest is available only on purchase of 5 litre of DALDA VANASPATI JAR (“the
Product”). By participating in this Contest, Participant agrees with these terms &
conditions. Product without this offer also available. This Contest is valid till stock lasts.
This Contest is valid in select cities, select outlets and for limited period only. Only
mobile number which is “valid and subsisting” as per definition provided by Telecom
Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) is eligible to participate in this Contest.
2. This Contest will be open for the Participants who have either Pre-paid or Post-paid network service connection of any telecom providers.
3. Duration of the Contest: The Contest is for the period of 10th Oct 2015 to 15th Dec 2015;
4. Employees of Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. and Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Where entries are submitted on behalf of a participant by another person, participant shall be deemed to be aware of these terms & conditions. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. & Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any damage/injury/loss caused to the participant in this Contest;
5. In case participant’s phone number is registered with DND Registry, by sending SMS, participant permits Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. to contact him/her in connection with the Contest and to send updates on products, promotional messages & offers.
6. How to Participate in the Contest – The contest will be executed as follows :
a) Upon purchase of the Product, Participant should SMS the unique code which is provided in the lid of the Product, to the number mentioned therein;
b) Upon sending such SMS, Participant will get a message with a message stating successful recharge of either Rs. 10/- or Rs. 20/-, depending upon the recharge amount allotted to the unique code;
c) Only once unique, code will recharge one mobile number’s recharge balance.
d) Participation in this Contest is not free and consumer will have to bear the Normal SMS charges for sending such SMS as per his/her network provider’s charges.
e) Actual talk time for such recharge amount shall depend upon the talk time plan with your network provider.
f) SMS will be acceptable only between 10th Oct 2015 to 15th Dec 2015 till 23.59 PM of 15th December 2015 and not later than that.
g) Participation to this Contest is voluntary
h) Unique codes which are SMSed will be maintained in a third party server, which will be eligible for the final lucky draw.
i) Lucky draw will be conducted on 30th Dec 2015 and unique codes will be selected. Mobile numbers corresponding to such selected unique code will be eligible for our Grand Prizes which may be any one from 2 motorcycle, or 5 LCD TV or 10 Mobile phones to lucky draw winners.
j) Lucky draw will be based on random selection process.
k) Decision of Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. will be final and binding in this connection.
l) By participating in this Contest, the Participant fully and unconditionally agrees these Terms and Conditions as well as the decisions of Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest
m) An Auditor will be used to audit the process, gratification & Shortlisting of winners. – To be confirmed by Bunge India Pvt. Ltd.
n) Inability to connect to Mobile numbers which needs to be recharged may be due to various reasons including but not limited to network congestion, consumer being outside coverage area, network unavailability, third party dependency, or entering an incorrect code, etc and will be addressed suitably.
o) Mobile Recharge shall not be exchanged for cash and the same is not transferable.
p) No entries from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
1. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd.’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all Participants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. & Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures, negligence of participant to read announcements/messages or any other conditions beyond the control ..
3. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. & Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any delay in crediting the recharge amount into the Participant’s network account as the time taken for crediting the recharge into the Participant’s account is dependent on the telecom operators of the prepaid & post-paid mobile customer.
4. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. and Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for downtime on services rendered by the telecom operators / provider that may occur for any reason whatsoever including without limitation due to decisions and / or changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
5. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. & Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for downtime caused due to technical difficulties or downtime created at the telecom operator / provider's end either due to failure of hardware equipment at the telecom providers end, configuration issues at the end of the Telecom operator /provider's end, network congestion or for any other reason whatsoever.
6. Efforts by any Participant to misuse system to get recharge done with malicious intention including any attempt to gain wrongful advantage or any attempt to recharge using incorrect procedure will also be rejected and both parties Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. & Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to seek damages for any such action. Further, in an event of an attempt to deliberately damage the website or the information on a website by any person, whether successful or not, Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to seek damages from such person permitted by law.
7. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. & Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. will have complete rights to prevent any fraudulent Contest/ misuse of coupon codes. Recharge amount credited into a Participant's account is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no cash payment will be made in lieu of this recharge amount.
8. Actual talk time of recharge amount will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when offer period has expired.
9. The contest is not valid in conjunction with any other contest. The decision of Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. as regards the redemption of recharge amount is final. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this Contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages.
10. Any decision of Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final and binding
11. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. & Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable to perform any of its respective obligations under the recharge campaign or in respect of the talk time where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its/their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, or any other Force Majeure condition, etc., and shall not be liable to compensate the Contestant in these circumstances.
12. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. & Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Contest due to any government restrictions.
13. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. & Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, loss of SMS, loss of internet connectivity, incorrect codes, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, unauthorized data hacking, deletion, theft, destruction, virus attack, transmission interruption, communications failure, hardware failure or otherwise.
14. Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. & Omnicom Media Group India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. If any part of the Rules herein is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Rules and any such invalid term shall be deemed severed from the remainder of the Rules. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
15. In case of any concern, Participant to write to Bunge India Pvt. Ltd. at 601 C & 601 D, 6th floor, The Capital, C – 70, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400 051 or email us at   firstname.lastname@example.org